The CC Berry
- Fill a highball with ice
- Add 1oz CC Whisky Premium
- 1/2 oz of cranberry juice
- top with soda water
- garnish with berries
CC & Ginger Ale
- Pour 1.5 oz of Canadian Club over ice in a lowball glass
- Top with 4oz of Ginger Ale
- Garnish with a slice of lemon
The CC Caesar
- Rim your highball glass with a caesar spice blend
- fill your highball with ice
- add 1.5 oz of Canadian Club Reserve
- 4 dashes of Tabasco
- 2 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- pepper & salt to taste
- top with clamato juice and garnish with your favourite pickled item or celery
Naturally, after "class" was over - Tish let all the kiddies out to play. And man, oh man, did we play. That's Christine pictured above getting her groove on and reminiscing back to her old bartending days. I took the lazy girl route and made myself a CC caesar - my all time favourite drink! I was not bout to start muddling stuff and squeezing fresh OJ, nuh uh.Margaret peeking in the background!
What, that doesn't happen at your social gatherings?
Well that wraps up Canadian Club Whisky month .. just kidding! See you suckahs next week for the grub that went down during this whisky tour - we're talking carbs, carbs, carbs, at a primo Italian joint and boas & feather caps at another.
*this exclusive two day tour of the Canadian Club Brand Centre was sponsored by PraxisPr - opinions expressed are my own